Today, we’re going to share with you 4 homemade dog food recipes that are quick and easy to make! These recipes will surely keep your dogs happy and healthy because they are nutritious and packed with so much flavor!
Check out all four meals in this quick 3-minute video, and show us your support by subscribing to our YouTube channel! Aside from dog food recipes, our channel features DIYs, home remedies, and tips on how to improve your dog’s health and overall wellness. Feel free to like and share our content, so we can reach more people and help more puppers! Don’t forget to click the bell icon, so you won’t miss out on our new videos!
Our Chief Tasting Officer, Karma, has personally approved all four of these recipes… He has an extremely refined palate, so you can be sure these meals will please any and all dogs!
That being said, if there are any particular ingredients that your dog is not a fan of, you can replace them with different ones. For more options, check out these 15 Human Foods Dogs Can Eat.
Please keep in mind… if your dog has a medical condition or is on a special diet, you should always consult your vet first before making changes in his diet.
Now, let’s get to the recipes!
1. Blueberry Oatmeal
- Heat the bone broth in a small pot, then add the oats and cook until soft.
- Add in the whisked egg and stir until combined. Take the pot off the heat and let the oatmeal cool to room temperature.
- Put it into your dog’s bowl and add some blueberries on top.
2. Instant Pot Salmon
- Place all the ingredients in the Instant Pot and add 1 cup of cold water.
- Cook on high pressure for 3 minutes.
- Let the food cool completely before serving!
3. Salmon and Pumpkin Pie
- Mix everything in a small bowl.
- Put the mixture into small ramekins and top with pumpkin puree.
- Bake in a preheated oven for about 30 minutes.
- Let cool completely. To freshen your dog’s breath, top with parsley before serving.
4. Instant Pot Beef and Sweet Potato Stew
- Put everything in the Instant Pot and mix.
- Press the meat/stew option in the Instant Pot settings.
- Set to high pressure for 35 minutes.
- Let the stew cool at least to room temperature before serving.
If you found this article helpful, please show us your support by liking and sharing our content! You can also follow and subscribe to our social media below. Let’s raise the woof!